ProjectWorld*Business Analyst World
Workshop Series Toronto
December 12-13, 2016
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - North Building
A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER, BOB PRENTISS
Project management and business analysis professionals need ongoing training to upgrade their skills and compete in todays' economic climate. Workshops delivered by professionals to professionals is the way to get there.
This annual series of workshops is a response to our customers who required this level of training but, for various reasons, could not attend any of our 2016 Conferenes.
This year we have changed things up and will kickoff each morning with an energetic and engaging Keynote, followed by your choice of four different 6 hour workshops.
We have asked our best trainers (and featured Keynote Speakers) from our past events to present their top-rated workshops, and debut a few new ones:
- How to lead When No One is Listening - Dr. Mary Donohue
- Badass Business Analysis Techniques - Bob Prentiss, Bob the BA
- Agile Bootcamp - An Introduction to the Topic - Kevin Aguanno, Procept Learning
- Change Management for Project Management Success - Richard Batchelor, Capillary Consulting, Association of Change Management Professionals, Toronto Chapter
- The Achievement Arc: How to deal with Change and Stress to get things done, Dr. Mary Donohue
- How to be a BA in an Agile Environment - Bob Prentiss, Bob the BA
- Getting the Most from Your Projects for Sponsors, Product Owners and Business Analysts - Kevin Aguanno, Procept Learning
- Change Resilience & Mindfulness - Richard Batchelor, Capillary Consulting, Association of Change Management Professionals, Toronto Chapter
All workshops award 6 PDU's/CDU's per day, 1 unit per Keynote