Become the 1%: How Your Impact Can Change Your Organization and the World
Type: Keynote Track: Shared
Monday June 18 3:45pm to 5:00pm Credits: 1 IIBA CDU, 1 PMI PDU - Leadership
What if you and everyone connected to you could join that 1% of people who positively influence the other 99% within your organization? Imagine the endless possibilities that can be manifested there as well as the impact you can have on the world.
Yes, you have an energy that affects others around you – that energy is your influence. Every moment of your life you are changing and therefore impacting and influencing those around you – all driven by your mindset and your thoughts.
As the world of business moves away from strong hierarchies, rigid rules and increasingly specialized work, corporate and government organizations are undergoing massive transformation because keeping the same bureaucratic mindset is causing widespread employee disengagement problems.
This is why breaking out of silos, examining and sharpening your thinking is vital for attaining outstanding levels of success. The process requires you to understand how your thinking has both propelled you forward and held you back and to build the muscle that keeps pushing you toward your goals.
Yes, you have an impact – and a responsibility for that impact. Become the 1% and change your organization. Become the 1% and change the world.
Clinton Ages Certified Professional Coach, Coach Clinton Coach Clinton is a Strategic Technologist, Certified Professional Coach, Certified Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant with nearly 20 years of experience in technical solutions development and management consulting. He has a BA in CIS, a MS in Management of Technology from GA Tech and is pursuing a Doctorate in Organizational Behavior and Strategy Implementation. His is a contributing author to the book Coaching Perspectives 5 Clinton got into coaching after seeing the need for the role while working with business leaders and supporting their need for objective advice and counsel. With his primary experience being in entrepreneurially based technology companies, Clinton has been intimately involved in working with leadership of all levels of an organization and across all disciplines. Clinton understands the needs of organizations and his commission is to inspire and empower everyone he encounters to be their very best.